Best Steakhouse in New York | Best Steak Restaurant
A Steakhouse is a restaurant that mainly serves steak. Every steakhouse has different rules to prepare steaks. And their food quality, cuts, and test are not the same. New York is full of meat lovers.
It is a meat-loving town, and you can see in the city maximum popular food is meat-based, such as – best BBQ, cheap burgers, steakhouse, etc. There are many steakhouses and steak restaurants in New York.
These places of aged dry steak are the Best Steakhouse in New York. Some old Steakhouse is famous for its classiness. They serve rare, and medium-rare steak, and meat. Some steakhouses are famous for their dry-aged steak and prime rib steak.
The steakhouse is a kind of restaurant that mainly serves steaks. There are many best steakhouses in New York. They are famous for their steaks and meat, such as –
- Keens Steakhouse: It is an old steakhouse made by Albert Keen. It serves porterhouse and sirloin for 2 and 3, which can hold their quality than other steaks in the city. It serves dry-aged steak, prime rib beef, and other foods. But it’s most popular food is mutton chops. It is a Steakhouse, but its decoration will feel you like a museum. It has a large collection of smoking pipes around - 90,000. You have not only got good food in this place; but also, you can learn many things from this place.
- Cote: It is a marble-washed Korean beef house, situated 10 blocks south of K town. Cote’s Chef David Shim studs the tartar steak with Asian pear cubes and serves a shrimp cocktail with gochujang- spiked tartar sauce. Also, it has four steaks fired on the gold-rimmed table that change their rotation daily.
- Gallagher’s Steakhouse: This Steakhouse first opens in 1927. In midtown, the 52nd Street locker is a glorified landmark. After getting their rib-eyes, and marbled sirloins, tourist, and locals flocking outside of the old establishment for taking selfies. This beef house has dry-aged steaks that are made in an old-fashioned way.
- Peter Luger: although some copycats get success in New York City none of them cannot capture the beer –hall-style eatery with the charm of stucco-walled. Also, they cannot capture the wooden floors, tables, classic waiters with bowties, and waistcoats. The popular porterhouse for 2-36 ounces of pieced prime beef is a single experience that is worth having in New York.
- St. Anselm: This veggie-leaning eatery explores grilling serves a well-rounded menu that combines Asian, Mediterranean, and all American flavors from halloumi smoky slabs with fried goat cheese, honey, and roasted eggplants. Their main event proteins have a charred hanger packed with an earthy flavor. Like a slab of beef is available at other hoary Steakhouse in the city.
- Porter House Grill and Bar: It is a part of the all-star lineup at time warner center. This place is from Chef Michael Monaco. If you like, then you can get pork, lamb, a veal, or monkfish porterhouse.